Welcome! Check out our Discord as well.

It's back‽

New to the forums? Or feel like welcoming new members? Post here!
JHS_Pichu

It's back‽

Post by JHS_Pichu » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:53 am

Oh man, I randomly checked PGamers just now, and was psyched to see the actual logo and a functioning forum. This is great!

I chose the username I used to use way back then. I think I was 9 or 10 when I first joined PGamers (I'm 31 now), under this username, and had a few other usernames during the various iterations. I remember back in 2000–2001 I used to run my own Pokémon website on Geocities, called "JHS_Pichu's Pokémon World". It's actually still findable on Geocities.ws, which backed up a lot of the Geocities websites when the official Geocities was shut down a few years ago.

Anyways, good to be back. Now how to up the post count? Word association games anyone?

Edit: I did some digging in the Wayback Machine, and in addition to the username JHS_Pichu, it seems I also went by the usernames J'Søby, JHS_Phantom and dúnadan JHS, and I was also a moderator in some forums for a few iterations.

Shadow

Re: It's back‽

Post by Shadow » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:19 am

I remember you as J'Søby. Welcome back! Too bad this place has been pretty dead, though. I wonder if there's a good way to spread the word.

Pokemonster

Re: It's back‽

Post by Pokemonster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:36 am

Yeah it's crazy that it's back. The nostalgia is real. I honestly keep forgetting to frequent since I found out but pgamers hits my memories once every couple months. I was a kid when I first joined, now I got a wife, a kid and another one on the way.