Welcome! Check out our Discord as well.

A wild PGamer appears!

New to the forums? Or feel like welcoming new members? Post here!
Shimmy

A wild PGamer appears!

Post by Shimmy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:48 am

Well blow me down. Anyone still here?

So I was trying to think of a new Gamer Tag (I have a list as long as my arm), maybe even a Twitch handle but I just cant settle on anything. So I randomly remembered my oldest online tag I ever had, from 18 freaking years ago! Shimmy Shimmy Coco Pop. And that got me remembering all the good times I had in PGamers forums. So I did a random search to see whats up and blamo! PGamers made new in 2019? Poggers!

So much love for that old place. It really is quite amazing how something as simple as an internet forum can cause so much nostalgia and good vibes. I'm loving how you were able to recreate the old banner and stuff. Good stuff my dudes.

Any plans for this place? I'll help out where I can. It doesn't seem to be active though. I used to love the badge system. You had 8 badges to get and they were unlocked as you posted more haha. So useless comments were always good.

- Shimmy

Phalanx
Site Admin

Re: A wild PGamer appears!

Post by Phalanx » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:31 pm

What's up man welcome back. Yeah it's not too active but the plan is pretty much to just have a place for old members to drop by and say hello. Some of us are around from time to time, playing random games off and on, and doing whatever. Useless comments are indeed welcome!

Pokemonster

Post by Pokemonster » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:39 am

What's up Shimmy? I remember you! crazy stuff.

TheIronChef

Post by TheIronChef » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:39 pm

SHIMMY